Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Name and shame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 am

Lets name and shame the campers, host quiters, hackers Masterton users, spawn killers and noobtubers. Lets tell them what we think of the tossers. Probably wont make a difference, but it will probably make us feel a whole lot better.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 am

Josh level 13 and MESSI level 51 were camping all match. Just why do u do it? U r sucking the enjoyment out of the game for people who just want to have fun. Dicks.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 pm

don't forget the jerks using Mastersons
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

They don't bother me as much tbh. Will add it in.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:43 am

what about the people with grenade launchers, yeah?
can they not get kills honorably? so they just noob tube?
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 am

They really do piss me off. Get some balls and fight with a gun
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 am

(BK) Scrubs was sniping and camping. I hate u. Had to quit a match he kept killing me
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:10 am

Master level 27 kept spawn killing me
Pissed me right off
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 am

That always happens to me aswell. Feel for ya pal. Always happens on Archives for me in the console 2 area.
Back to top Go down
youthCAT S!+

Male Posts : 2

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

there's nothing wrong with using a masterton. if someone unlocked it legit then they have full right to use it whenever they want. same with proxies. sure if they are spaming it constantly then yes that is rather cheap but if you're good enough then you can still beat them or at least mutual kill them.

the other night me and 2 of my clan mates partied up and went into a heroes match. now i'm actually a 56 on my main but that profile is on my wii which is broken atm so i was using a temp level 20 profile on this particular match. so we run into three goofballs all 56's with an [MI6] tag and all 3 of these dickheads spammed proxies and the masty the whole match. obviously just being A-holes. sure it was annoying and sure i died alot but i also killed alot Smile just about every head to head firefight i found myself in with them my segs shotgun beat out their masties lol. it was quite pathetic that they were that terrible with the most powerful weapons in the game. xD had i been on my main 56 account i would've made them look even more silly by showing them the correct way to use a masty/prox. i finished first on my team and with positive k/d.

so the point is even if others abuse these weapons they can still be dropped on their asses with the right know how.

and that is my story of the day lol.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:08 am

These effin host quiters r really pissin me off. I was owning a 3rd grader (that was his/hers name) who was level 45 with my sigmus on golden gun. I also got three gg kills on him, so the guy raged quit. Probably couldn't handle the fact i was owning him with the worst gun in the game. Bloody pathetic. Get some balls and stay and fight. Ur level 45 for god sake.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 am

lol that's pretty good. i've done that a few times my self
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I have had a lot of toobers recently and they all seem to be on my team every time. May neglect the team modes for a while. Also i had a japanese host quiter the other day. Even they are starting to do it Mad
Back to top Go down
waggenerj

waggenerj

Male Posts : 15

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 am

one ttime on out post i saw a gambit first thing i did was check the score screen and there a guy who was around Lv.53 so i said ok. i dont know if he got there by hacking or not. sometimes on nightclub i will noobtube but i always go up against Lv.30-56 and i just want XP. but i rarely do that
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 am

waggenerj wrote:
one ttime on out post i saw a gambit first thing i did was check the score screen and there a guy who was around Lv.53 so i said ok. i dont know if he got there by hacking or not. sometimes on nightclub i will noobtube but i always go up against Lv.30-56 and i just want XP. but i rarely do that

Please make sure u do tube rarely. It may put new players off from playing the game which would be bad for the community. I only tube if i am pissed off with the other players using the grenade launcher, but if i am not host then i basically rage quit or i just snipe them instead.

Unfortunately they are increasing.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

i came across a clan doing nothing but using the kallos granade launcher pre made class
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 am

Why would u want to be in a clan that does that? I can understand if they were having fun in a private lobby, but they should not do it in a public match.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:07 am

it sucks, i know
Back to top Go down
Shamber

Shamber

Female Posts : 23

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

I played a game where it was all levels under 10.....they all got in a group at the outpost and huddled on the building with 3 floors.....I sat in an outpost and sniped them all.

But I also played a heroes game....and someone rigged the game so when you kill the hero you get 3000 XP ..... I was so excited cuz I killed the hero.....THEN THE HOST QUIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 pm

duuuuuuuuuude lame!
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 am

Snorth wrote:
Josh level 13 and MESSI level 51 were camping all match. Just why do u do it? U r sucking the enjoyment out of the game for people who just want to have fun. Dicks.

snorth you are frickin hilarious
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

dsc97 wrote:
Snorth wrote:

I posted that right after the games. Pure rage. On my live commentaries last night i proper raged lol.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 am

i just shout curse words in spanish when people piss me off
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 am

andy-29 wrote:
i just shout curse words in spanish when people piss me off

I would love to hear you do that. I would piss myself.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 am

Snorth wrote:
dsc97 wrote:
Snorth wrote:

I posted that right after the games. Pure rage. On my live commentaries last night i proper raged lol.

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name and shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and shame   Name and shame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name and shame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum :: Online Multiplayer-