Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

The World is Not Enough!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blizzaga

Male Posts : 5

The World is Not Enough! Empty
PostSubject: The World is Not Enough!   The World is Not Enough! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 am

The World is Not Enough is the very last accolade that I need to unlock. Has anyone else got it yet? I'm surprised I haven't since I've been playing the game for a little over a year now.

I just recently got a pen and paper and made a checklist for the maps on all the modes. I then started trying to play through all of them and check them off to make sure I don't miss any. It's been tough because of some maps being unpopular and whatnot.

But yeah. According to my checklist, I only have a few maps in two modes left to finish.

License to Kill:
Archives, Nightclub, Docks, Facility.

Team License to Kill: Outpost, Nightclub, Docks, Station.

These two modes are especially hard to play all of the maps. I was so lucky to get all the Sewer maps done! I remember in License to Kill (I think it was) I spent FIVE HOURS or more trying to get the Sewer map. I finally changed me name to "VOTE 4 SEWER" and stuff like that. But apart from people getting pissed at me for playing well or the hosts even quitting (I HATE host-quitting >.>), I had to wait for the opportunity for me to be the host over a game where we could vote for Sewer. And even then it was hard to get 'em to vote for it!

To add on top of all that junk, these modes are also not very popular in themselves, so it's hard to come across enough people to play. Oy vey...

So how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough!   The World is Not Enough! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I think this is the only accolade I haven't gotten either. Unlike you though I have only played a couple matches in LTK and TLTK so I'm not even close right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough!   The World is Not Enough! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 am

i cant get improvised?
isnt that were you kill someone with the grenade itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough!   The World is Not Enough! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World is Not Enough!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top