Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Goldeneye Reloaded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuff

Chuff

Goldeneye Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Goldeneye Reloaded   Goldeneye Reloaded I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

Just wondering how many of you have got Reloaded and if it's worth me picking up a copy. Don't want to spend on it if there's barely any difference from the version released last year. I suspect you wouldn't be able to transport the current GE profile across to Reloaded , which would mean, obviously, creating a new one, which I imagine will be a ball-ache as you'll likely feel you're duplicating your achievements within a year of first starting them. i'm doubtful but don't want to start the game months behind the majority like I did with this one, it was infuriatingly hard to gain decent amounts of XP at first because everyone was 20+ levels above me.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Goldeneye Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye Reloaded   Goldeneye Reloaded I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 am

Reloaded looks good. I am hopin it comes out for the wii u. Apparently the levelling system is better in reloaded.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

Goldeneye Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye Reloaded   Goldeneye Reloaded I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 am

The leveling system is easier, but the hard part is actually finding a match. I have yet to play a match in a mode other than conflict, team conflict, and golden gun. And when I do get in a match, half the time it ends in a host quit so you don't get the xp. It takes a long time for a match to begin. In the wii version you wait 20 seconds but in reloaded you wait an entire minute, and the loading screen is longer than the wii version. There is still lag in every match I've played. I'm playing the PS3 version so I don't know if the 360 version is better or not.

Difference-wise, obviously it has better graphics, but there are also four new modes and four new maps. I believe there are about seven or eight new guns, some which are unlocked by prestiging. You can get up to 10 custom loadouts by prestiging. Guns and perks are unlocked on different levels than the wii. You unlock attachments seperately for each gun(e.g. get 20 kills with the pavlov and you unlock the silencer for ONLY the pavlov). You can put attachments on secondary guns. The Drumhead is semi-automatic (I'd say it fires about has fast as the Toros). People say grenades are weaker but I haven't had a problem with that.

If you can get past all the flaws, goldenye reloaded is a really fun game. It's very addicting just like the wii game with enough changes to make it a worthwhile buy. If it can get more online players and some good patches to fix some things, this game will kick ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
Chuff

Chuff

Goldeneye Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye Reloaded   Goldeneye Reloaded I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

Didn't realise it's unlikely they'll release it for the Wii, that's real lame! It was the N64 where it formed it's legendary status and the Wii which gave it one of the greatest rebirth a computer game has ever had!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goldeneye Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye Reloaded   Goldeneye Reloaded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye Reloaded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top