Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? Empty
PostSubject: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 am

Me personally i would have have included a host migration system. Host quiters are a fundamental problem within the game and so many players lose valuable XP when the host rage quits ( me included). I don't know what eurocom were thinking when they didn't include one.

I would like eurocom to do something about the hackers within the game. I know they did something about the leaderboards a few months ago, but i think the hackers are now back at the top again.

Map packs would have been awesome as well, but nintendo have a strict third party policy.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 am

I think instead of getting guns upon level-up,
it should be that you pick them up as you go
Like the old one!
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am

I never played the old one, but that sounds like a good idea. Think Eurocom should have included it.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Shoulda woulda coulda, eh? Custom uniforms woulda been cool too
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, it would be nice if we had some patches of some sort.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 am

Like emblems? Yeah, that would be nice
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 am

Not gonnna happen though. They will do for the ps3 and 360 versions though which is really annoying. Think it is because nintendo have strict 3rd party rules. This has to change if the Wii U is to appeal to the hardcore gamer.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm

dude, laaaame.
they should keep goldeneye exclusive to nintendo. it's one of the few good things we have
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I agree and i am sick of the hate us wii players get. I am always gettin people say to me ooh get a Ps3 of get a 360 if u want to play an fps. In my opinion the wii mote is the best controller for an fps and it as a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 am

they need voice chat aswell. i get killed alot from behide if someone was there and could tell me it would be alot better. me and my freind use skype voice chat but it's abit of a pain sometimes
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 am

Peter wrote:
they need voice chat aswell. i get killed alot from behide if someone was there and could tell me it would be alot better. me and my freind use skype voice chat but it's abit of a pain sometimes

I am kind of glad that they didn't include voice chat because u would always get that annoying 10 year old on ur back. Also if u did crap one match u may get a bit of grief. Not got a skype account. I am guessing u have to pay for calls. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 pm

i see what what you mean but skype voice chat is free but when you call mobiles and house phones you have to pay
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 pm

So it is free computer to computer. But if i was doin it from my iphone i would have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Shamber

Shamber

Female Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

I think you should be able to play multiplayer online....like if a friend comes over they can play with you online on the same wii! That'd be cool...and if you could buy a headset and talk to people online.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 am

Shamber wrote:
I think you should be able to play multiplayer online....like if a friend comes over they can play with you online on the same wii! That'd be cool...and if you could buy a headset and talk to people online.

Yeah that would have been great. Not so keen on voice chat due to the annoying little kids on black ops. I guess they could have included it with an option to turn it off or mute certain people.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: So it is free computer to computer. But if i was doin it from my iphone i would have to pay.   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:00 am

yep indeed
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 am

Cheers for the info. That is why i will not be gettin skype.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

A better party system would have been good. We should be allowed to invite 7 other people. Not a lot to ask for
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:47 am

Private Matches
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 am

that would make the league loads easier
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Trial&error

Trial&error

Male Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 am

It would be cool if you could have a game mode where you could play with no time limit and no host quiters where there is no host
Back to top Go down
http://Jeremyscarwash.yolasite.com
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:47 am

Snorth wrote:
Me personally i would have have included a host migration system. Host quiters are a fundamental problem within the game and so many players lose valuable XP when the host rage quits ( me included). I don't know what eurocom were thinking when they didn't include one.

I would like eurocom to do something about the hackers within the game. I know they did something about the leaderboards a few months ago, but i think the hackers are now back at the top again.

Map packs would have been awesome as well, but nintendo have a strict third party policy.

i agree with those things especially host migration ive probably lost enough xp to go from 55 to 56. also more maps would have been nice. also the way the gadgets are ordered are stupid i think should have ordered them differently. also some more gadgets like one that gave you an extra grenade?mine.but most of it is because of we and it doesnt have as complex as ps3 or xbox online gaming. but dont get me wrong theres a lot i like about online gaming for goldeneye compared to say call of duty
Back to top Go down
Randy Poom

Randy Poom

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:51 am

dsc97 wrote:
Snorth wrote:

i agree with those things especially host migration ive probably lost enough xp to go from 55 to 56. also more maps would have been nice. also the way the gadgets are ordered are stupid i think should have ordered them differently. also some more gadgets like one that gave you an extra grenade?mine.but most of it is because of we and it doesnt have as complex as ps3 or xbox online gaming. but dont get me wrong theres a lot i like about online gaming for goldeneye compared to say call of duty

yeah i hate host quitters like shadowmew because you spend all of this time playing just for the host 2 quit..i really hate hackers and they should change it so that people can rarley hack because people use it to gain levels (shadowmew) and get ahead of everybody..i agree with mainly everything dsc said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?   What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What improvements would you make to the online multiplayer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top