Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Admin has a name change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Admin has a name change Empty
PostSubject: Admin has a name change   Admin has a name change I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Hello I have decided to change my username because i was bored of the Admin. My new name is Snorth. May as well explain it. It is my nickname given to me from an old teacher of mine. My real name is Shaun North. The "S" was taken from my first name and was put with my last name. So yeah there it is.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Admin has a name change   Admin has a name change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm

that's a pretty good story for a nick name.
People call me bananas because when i was a kid, people would try to say my last name and bananas was all they could come up with. it stuck ever since
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: Admin has a name change   Admin has a name change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

andy-29 wrote:
that's a pretty good story for a nick name.
People call me bananas because when i was a kid, people would try to say my last name and bananas was all they could come up with. it stuck ever since

Thats why ur profile pic is a banana. I thought u put it up just for fun. Now i know the story behind it. That is actually a funny story. U must have got sick of correcting people.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Admin has a name change   Admin has a name change I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 am

nah, i let it slide. but i also put it up there for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin has a name change   Admin has a name change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin has a name change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum :: Site-