Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Forum League: The official topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Forum League: The official topic Empty
PostSubject: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 am

Decided to go with it. Here are the details:

What is it?
What would happen is that 8 of us will party up and do conflict matches. Maybe for an hour. Then i will record every one of those matches and the next day i put you all in a league table based on this scoring system below

Scoring system - these points will be awarded after every match
1st - 10 points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 6 points
5th - 5 points
6th - 4 points
7th - 2 points
8th - 1 points

If people have the same points and tie for a place, the person with the most kills will take that place.

Rules:
No hacking - if u do u will get - 10 points for every match u hack
No noobtubing - - 10 points for every match u tube

I will found out if u do break the rules cos i will be recording every match.

When?
Right then It will be held every Saturday for 4 or 5 weeks. Time has yet to be decided. When it will start
has yet to be decided. Each round of games will take an hour. Times will likely to be 7pm or 8pm BST (UK
time)

So if you are interested and you are available at those times on a Friday or Saturday then post here.

Players signed up:
waggenerj
andy-29
Erikthered

Last edited by Snorth on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
waggenerj

waggenerj

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

Add me
Smile
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am

i'm in too!
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:01 am

Cheers guys i will add u two in at the start when i am next on my computer. Iphone will not let me scroll. We need 5 more players and we may have two back ups.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Question Do we have enough players?
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Not yet we need 5 more players. The forum league will start as soon as we have enough players.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

:l
hm... Maybe we can pm people and invite them to join the league
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Can do. I have done a commentary where i have mentioned the forum league. Hopefully it will attract new members.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm

That one black box game in the docks, right. I'll email one of my friends from school and see if he can join the forum
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 pm

U can email that one or a new upload where i talk about the league a bit more. Check it out. Just uploaded it today.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Could you pm me a link?
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Erikthered

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 am

i'm in
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:36 am

Added you three. So we need four more players.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: g   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:02 pm

im in this saturday right
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Should be this saturday, but it depends on whether we get enough people signed up and whether my contact lense comes through the post in time.
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 am

Hmmm, I might join. Haven't played in weeks though lol

Might be a bit unbalanced though, a higher level would have better guns and an advantage over lower levels
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am

maybe we should have five custom classes that can only be used. for example, one be a terralite class, another a stauger. you know? that way, we all use the same class(es)

just a thought
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:03 pm

I was thinking "Ban guns, gadgets and attachments that are level 25+" but that's also a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 pm

andy-29 wrote:
maybe we should have five custom classes that can only be used. for example, one be a terralite class, another a stauger. you know? that way, we all use the same class(es)

just a thought

So are you proposing only guns unlocked below level 25 can be used. Oh no u r proposing everyone use a terralite one match, stauger another and so on. That is fair. What do u think about the gadgets? Should people use what they want? I may say only timed mines can be used for explosive and the others are your choice. What do you think?

Personally i do not care what you use but i guess it would make it a much more fairer league.

And RaQuan don't worry about being rusty. It's only a bit of fun Smile. Obviously because it is a league i don't think anyone wants to be last. Are you in?
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 am

Will add u to the list.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:40 am

Players signed up:
waggenerj
andy-29
Erikthered
Snorth
dsc97
Raquan

2 more players are needed to complete the line up. First round of matches will start 8pm UK time tomorrow if we have enough players.
Back to top Go down
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:49 am

im in and will record livveeee gameeeplayyy i will be sure to add other people to site i know like 20 people that might want in on the site =) 10 r 50+ im pretty sure and itll keep the site active
Back to top Go down
http://www.killstealers.enjin.com
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 am

[KS]Waffle wrote:
im in and will record livveeee gameeeplayyy i will be sure to add other people to site i know like 20 people that might want in on the site =) 10 r 50+ im pretty sure and itll keep the site active

Thanks Smile. I will also be recording the matches. It would be good to get morethan one perspective. Just a little update. I will need all of u added so that i can send party invites. Make sure u add me if uhaven't already.

1 More Spot to fill people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum League: The official topic   Forum League: The official topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum League: The official topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top