Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

What is your best kill streak?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

What is your best kill streak? Empty
PostSubject: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 am

What's your best streak? What map? What mode? What guns? I've seen a few 30 streaks on youtube, mostly by Aerodactyl from pokemon clan. That dude is crazy awesome at this game! Anyways, my best kill streak is 22, which I've gotten twice. Once as Bond in heroes on docks and another in golden gun with silenced terralite and sigmus 9 on jungle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I am crap so my best kill streak is 12. I think i got that while playing as the hero with the masterton on Docks.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:51 am

you guys are going to think im crazy but i got a 83 kill streak. It was a private match on black box in jungle against some friends they were baffled that they couldnt kill me my team mates quit so i was only person getting kills if you think i hacked it your stupid i dont hack im just good. But yeah it was the most fun ive ever had on goldeneye lool
Back to top Go down
http://www.killstealers.enjin.com
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 am

My highest streak is 16, but one time i got a 14 streak with my balls of steel and a hawksman pistol
Back to top Go down
FEAROW*

FEAROW*

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 am

on record only a 20, but have got 30+ a few times but always a host quit. my style of play doesnt lend itself to getting alot of streaks.
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 am

My highest killstreak is 20, it was on Station on heroes mode and I was playing as Trevelyan. Went 32-3 that match. =D
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 am

[KS]Waffle wrote:
you guys are going to think im crazy but i got a 83 kill streak. It was a private match on black box in jungle against some friends they were baffled that they couldnt kill me my team mates quit so i was only person getting kills if you think i hacked it your stupid i dont hack im just good. But yeah it was the most fun ive ever had on goldeneye lool

You know I'd believe you if you meant 83 kills total, but 83 kills straight without dying????? I'm sorry but that's just stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 am

smokewiid982 wrote:
[KS]Waffle wrote:

You know I'd believe you if you meant 83 kills total, but 83 kills straight without dying????? I'm sorry but that's just stupid lol!
weelll if you add me i can show you that you wrong snorth and dsc can prove it because they have me added it happened and its true and i was host so yeah dont judge people lol
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 am

That sort sort of killstreak from Waffle is believable. He is a beast of a player.
Back to top Go down
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Snorth wrote:
That sort sort of killstreak from Waffle is believable. He is a beast of a player.
thank you snorth at least some1 believes me
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm

[KS]Waffle wrote:
Snorth wrote:

Good lord how much XP did you get in that match??? and yea I'll add you tonight so add me back.
Back to top Go down
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

smokewiid982 wrote:
[KS]Waffle wrote:
Snorth wrote:

Good lord how much XP did you get in that match??? and yea I'll add you tonight so add me back.
ok ill add u um i got like 4000+ xp it was insanee
Back to top Go down
Pizzaro

Pizzaro

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 am

[KS]Waffle wrote:
smokewiid982 wrote:
[KS]Waffle wrote:

weelll if you add me i can show you that you wrong snorth and dsc can prove it because they have me added it happened and its true and i was host so yeah dont judge people lol
amazing!
i know u get like 500xp for a 30 killstreak, do u also get xp for a 50 or a 70 killstreak,
Back to top Go down
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

no just 3 5 10 and 30 nothing above that its just skill after that
Back to top Go down
FEAROW*

FEAROW*

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 am

UPDATE...so now i'm on a 28 streak and no host quit, it was as Bond in docks, .... BUT I have just got a 25 Streak in Conflict with my lvl 15 ALT account, there were 4 40+ guys in the game, 2 with strata's just shows you do not need the top guns to do well... but i do REALLY miss my Strata when i play on my alt acct.

Sig9 hi-cap + HH + SS = baby Strata Very Happy

also lets have your best streaks in Heroes , TC or Conflict, it is easy to get them in BB and GE if you want them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tx redneck

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:49 pm

damn yall are nuts 83 holly crap! i thought i did good with my little 25 on black box
Back to top Go down
MJG16

MJG16

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Mine was 26. I think it was in heroes as bond on industrial. It was on that one catwalk or whatever... its such an easy place to gain kill streaks as the hero. All possible entrances are in your sight!
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

you can really take advantage with your explosives in that area as well.
well, i do anyways
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Just got a 23 streak on Sewer. I used silenced Anova for about 14 and then spawned Trev.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 am

I'm not very good at streaks, as my best is only like 9 Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 pm

don't feel bad. mine's only 16.
i don't really try for streaks. i just try not to die.
It's a really good strategy
Back to top Go down
Poshchap

Poshchap

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 am

id believe ppl more if they uplaod proof its just so many ppl have been found out its surprising how many ppl hack. anyway my best is 26-0 on memeorial using wa2000 themrla, speed loader and multitask vargen. its surprising how much better u do without bio booster and/or reactive armour.
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 am

I agree poshchap. Heavy hitter and snap shot are definately the gadgets to go with. I have recently unlocked the vargen, but haven't broken my 12 record yet.
Back to top Go down
shadowmew67

shadowmew67

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 pm

My best is a 19 and i got it by picking up the heroes Anova with ACOG.
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 pm

31 streak!!!! God bless the strata! On Station in golden gun mode. My heart was pumping so hard lol. I love this game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your best kill streak?   What is your best kill streak? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your best kill streak?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum :: Online Multiplayer-