Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Guitar/other instrument talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

Guitar/other instrument talk Empty
PostSubject: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am

"Sorry actually I mixed Guitar Center with Bach 2 Rock. I replied at like 6:30 in the morning so I wasnt woken up... But I bought my guitar at the Guitar Center, its an Epiphone LesPaul. I go to a guitar center close to washington DC in virginia since thats where I live."

-Shadowquik

Epiphones sound really nice. I'm a bassist, so that's the only epiphones i've played...
right now i have a lyon, beause i don't have a job and it was cheap. So when i do get a job, i wanna save up and get a Fender precision
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 am

andy-29 wrote:
"Sorry actually I mixed Guitar Center with Bach 2 Rock. I replied at like 6:30 in the morning so I wasnt woken up... But I bought my guitar at the Guitar Center, its an Epiphone LesPaul. I go to a guitar center close to washington DC in virginia since thats where I live."

-Shadowquik

Epiphones sound really nice. I'm a bassist, so that's the only epiphones i've played...
right now i have a lyon, beause i don't have a job and it was cheap. So when i do get a job, i wanna save up and get a Fender precision

dude sweet ive got a laguna now used to have a fender stratocaster but that broke. What stuff do you guys play/listen to
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 am

i listen to alternative (like the strokes)
And Metal (like Motor head)

but really i listen to anything. from raggae to rock to classical
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 am

i dont know who the strokes are but i love motorhead i like anything from the grateful dead to like pantera.
hate hip hop,country and rap
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 am

dsc97 wrote:
i dont know who the strokes are but i love motorhead i like anything from the grateful dead to like pantera.
hate hip hop,country and rap
Yeah i like rock and electronic music, I compose some using Garageband.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah i like rock and electronic music, I compose some using Garageband. [/quote]

so you like techno because some techno i like,like bass hunter.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't have anything against techno, it's just that i don't like listening to it if i'm not dancing xD

But i like songs that sound kinda like "kiamba" by Mr. Scruff
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm

andy-29 wrote:
I don't have anything against techno, it's just that i don't like listening to it if i'm not dancing xD

But i like songs that sound kinda like "kiamba" by Mr. Scruff
mr.scruff the ninja tuna fish thing
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 am

I actually hate dubstep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 am

yeah i dont care for it either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar/other instrument talk   Guitar/other instrument talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar/other instrument talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top