Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

What's your definition of camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trial&error

Trial&error

Male Posts : 267

What's your definition of camping  Empty
PostSubject: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 am

I want to know what your definition of camping because I could have a deferent view point than you. Let me know .. This is my viev point

If someone sits in one place the whole match and gets 9 kills 1 death and he doesn't move but when he sees someone he will shoot him with his Pavlov and then sit there for another 3-4 minutes doing nothing. And the worst campers are the level 56s and their gambats ... Horrible .. Bcuase. They and um getting 30 kills 3 deaths cause they are good at camping
Back to top Go down
http://Jeremyscarwash.yolasite.com
shadowmew67

shadowmew67

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

I believe its camping when you stay in one place for over a minute or so. Sometimes it isnt a bad thing like in docks when you can take the room where console 4 is, and I dont think that a sniper should automatically be called a camper. If they stay in a place until they kill someone, it wont bother me that much. but if they sit there when your team is losing by a lot, then it really gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Trial&error

Trial&error

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Ya .. Sometimes I will just sit in one place for about 45 seconds to wait for someone to end up in my view and then I shoot them and move to another place with my anova .. I don't camp .. I just wait for people then move
Back to top Go down
Poshchap

Poshchap

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 pm

play against hoodwink, a blind man and lumberg then ull understand camping.
Back to top Go down
Trial&error

Trial&error

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIYkZjUCo0

This is one of my vids. What 007sexybond is doing is camping, but I make him pay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:05 am

Camping means to hide somewhere and kill people while staying there (no matter what gun they're holding). People think it means to snipe but they're false because you can snipe and move around. Sniper rifles are the best once you get good at quickscoping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 am

In my opinion camping is where you stay in the same position for the majority of the match.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
Trial&error

Trial&error

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:18 am

Ya .. Cuss I stay on one side of the map sometimes and spawn trap people .. My favorite is in team conflict on outpost
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:51 am

i have my definition of camping is in the acs clan forum
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 am

In my opinion, camping is when you secure an area.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:21 pm

but what if you're pinned?
Back to top Go down
RaQuan

RaQuan

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 pm

I'd still call it camping, but they can't really help it if that happens. In that instance, camping would be understandable.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:25 am

i honestly have nothing against camping. i consider it strategy. but i can agree it can get annoying but then you know where they are. and i think sniping is not considered camping
Back to top Go down
Randy Poom

Randy Poom

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

dsc97 wrote:
i honestly have nothing against camping. i consider it strategy. but i can agree it can get annoying but then you know where they are. and i think sniping is not considered camping

ha yeah
Back to top Go down
Chuff

Chuff

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:17 am

It riles me completely when I can't kill the camping opponent who keeps killing me! That said, however, I still consider it a legitimate method of playing, it's just my own stupidity that makes me keep trying to get themand so I'll die 8 times or so just to kill the camper once! My fault for playing the way they want instead of avoiding that area. They'll usually be drawn out from their"tent" or will stay and get fewer kills.
Back to top Go down
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm not really against camping either. I usually kick campers' butts and when I camp I usually get my butt kicked. Camping really isn't my style anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your definition of camping    What's your definition of camping  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your definition of camping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top