Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

A Very Bizarre Occurrence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJG16

MJG16

Male Posts : 17

A Very Bizarre Occurrence   Empty
PostSubject: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 am

Okay, so at around 5 PM Central time (USA, not sure what time it was in the UK), I was playing heroes on Archives. There was a lag burst and suddenly the screen went black (I was still able to open the pause menu) so I quit the game. I searched for another heroes match, and when the loading screen appeared, where there would usually be tips, it said "Operative" at the top as if it were a single player mission and there was nothing below it. When it was done loading I ended up at Archives holding a silenced P99 (the online version of Archives). As I was switching weapons I realized that I had every pistol except for the Wolfe. (the Kunara had a laser, I believe). When I flipped through all of them I didn't know what I was holding, but it sort of looked like that one glitch when you detonate an RTM, where your gun flips over to its side (hard to explain but I think you guys get it). It also reminded me of a shield. I can't remember, but I think I had unlimited grenades, and when I threw one my Wii froze. When I turned it back on I was able to get into a match normally.

So, did this happen to you guys at around that time? Just curious. I don't see anything at Gamefaqs however so I would assume not.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I think it was a hack made by someone, because regular glitches don't normally go that far. I wouldn't be surprised if the one who did it was AnarionXVIII (Check his youtube videos) because he makes hacks similar to this (ex. thermal vision on dam mission).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
MJG16

MJG16

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:38 am

ShadowQuik wrote:
I think it was a hack made by someone, because regular glitches don't normally go that far. I wouldn't be surprised if the one who did it was AnarionXVIII (Check his youtube videos) because he makes hacks similar to this (ex. thermal vision on dam mission).
Yeah, I watch his videos and that's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
shadowmew67

shadowmew67

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Makes sense, Because as ShadowQuik said, Anarion does make a bunch of hacks. I found him once and my sniper was fully automatic. I hate it when hackers do stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 am

shadowmew67 wrote:
Makes sense, Because as ShadowQuik said, Anarion does make a bunch of hacks. I found him once and my sniper was fully automatic. I hate it when hackers do stuff like that.

bull crap jason you liar
Back to top Go down
Randy Poom

Randy Poom

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 am

dsc97 wrote:
shadowmew67 wrote:

bull crap jason you liar
thats right bull crap u are the biggest liar jason clent robinson ...u love hackers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bizarre Occurrence    A Very Bizarre Occurrence   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Bizarre Occurrence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum :: Online Multiplayer-