Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokewiid982

smokewiid982

Male Posts : 37

Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations   Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:39 am

This is an awesome post at gamespot, very useful for hardcore stat junkies: http://www.gamespot.com/goldeneye007/forum/messages/platform/wii?topic_id=m-1-60961692&pid=997757

Post things you agree or disagree with from his research. I feel like he might be a little off on his pistol stats. I'm surprised that the terralite is stronger than the anova and strata.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smokewiid982
c.RoSs

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations   Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Im not surprised. I don't like the terralite, but must confess that it is one hell of a gun. seriously, it's the reason for so many of my deaths. especially when silencer is attached+rate of fire=one step behind ivana
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations   Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Those sniper rifles have crazy damage!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations   Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations   Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Damage and Rate of Fire Stats + Damage Calculations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top