Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 am

Hello new members please introduce yourself here. Thanks for joining by the way, really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 am

you know what? i'll start the whole introduction thing. i hope everyone else joins in on this

I'm Andy-29, The creater of the ACS, and the second person to be on the forum.
i heard about this place on yahoo answers xD
i'm level 38, favorite gun is simus 9 with heavy hitter.
i absolutly despise campers and noob tubers.
i like to play heroes, black box, and golden gun (in order of preference)
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 am

This topic never took off!

Hello my name is Snorth. I am the admin behind this forum. I created it and promoted it. I am proud of where this forum has gone in the last few months. Hopefully we can continue to grow. I also do youtube commentaries. My channel can be found on the relevant topic.

I am also from the UK. Just a typical 18 year old apart from i do not get drunk all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 am

Hey i'm ShadowQuik, you might have seen my youtube vids (same name)
I'm 14 years old, freshman in high school, live close to washington DC
I'm currently lvl 34
I like using terralite III with laser pointer
You might see me playing heroes 60% of the time, conflict 35% of the time, and black box 5% of the time.
I'm part of the WD clan, my IGN is [WD]GodSpeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
Blizzaga

Male Posts : 5

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Oops! I didn't see this thread so I made my own in the off topic forum. ^_^'

Hi, I'm Blizzaga Lantean! I'm currently at level 48. I'm not a big FPS fan, but I'm big on Bond and Goldeneye. So, in other words, I only really play Goldeneye when it comes to FPS games. I love the Bond-brawl feel Goldeneye has as opposed to the army warfare games like Call of Duty. I also love Goldeneye for nostalgic reasons.

When it comes to my gameplay style on Goldeneye for the Wii, let's just say I like to make things go boom. When I'm not grinding that is, I like to lie in wait with timed mines. People call it camping, I call it BOND. (And anyways, I often have trouble setting them off anyways because my D-Pad often thinks I hit right and not down, so I wind up switching weapons instead of hitting the detonator.) I also love to tube on occasion. Don't like it? Tough. I like to use explosives, and they abound in this game.

When I'm grinding I stick to my Strata with a silencer. I also have my WA2000 as a secondary in case I find myself pinned down. I also enjoy throwing timed mines and detonating them in the air above my enemies. This is very effective if I have cover and they have the high ground.

In Goldeneye mode I like to do one of two things:

1. At the start of the game, I run to the opposite side of the map and take over the enemy's captured console. This helps end the game really quick if no one's guarding it.

2. I often find myself guarding my own consoles, usually placing a timed mine right underneath it and hiding nearby until I see the icon flash. Bye-bye! KABOOM! cheers

As for other stuff....

I am an LPer. I do Let's Plays for a hobby. If you are interested, HERE IS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Once I get my Dazzle working (still need some cables and hopefully won't have any technical difficulties in installing it) I really want to make some Goldeneye vids!

Also, my main forum activity is on ZELDA UNIVERSE FORUMS (my name there being Zecora) and I'm the second highest poster there.

Alright. I think that's about enough for me.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:24 am

whats your youtube channel
Back to top Go down
MrFordDoesNotLikeU

MrFordDoesNotLikeU

Male Posts : 13

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello, I'm MrFordDoesNotLikeU a seventeen year old boy, I've found this site on a Wii forums can't remember its exact name but I think it was wiichat, anyways I'm from the United States, Michigan to be exact but I also had a desire to live in England, as a Loyalist. I'm level sevnteen on Goldeneye and renting it from gamefly.
You'll mostly see me in Team based games, My name on Goldeneye is (tn)MrFord, but I plan on renaming to something else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrfroddoesnotlikeu
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum :: Site-