Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Mw3 in my opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trial&error

Trial&error

Male Posts : 267

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

What I like about mw3 that's not in Goldeneye ( theres allot but this is the best) is that all the guns do almost the same damage .. You will often see people using the ump45 sub machine which is the first gun you get and they might be prestige 15 level 70 .. (which is the best) cause it just madders on what looks you like and how fast you want your gun to shoot and what type of gunner u are and what perks you have unlocked ... The p90 ( vargen in Goldeneye ) in this game is amazing .. You can have akimbo where u have 2 of them.

The graphics and the game sounds and the game itself is amazing .. But one thing that I have realized is the the maps are cluttered .. You possibly cannot go five seconds without getting shot at because there are way too many campers and theres a box, car, helicopter , house on fire, pile of metal rods everywhere you possibly move .. Don't get me wrong because I am actualy starting to like the mess .. Beaucse I have found ways ( in private matches with myself) to get up onto of a car to jump on a ledge and then jump to lamp post then onto a helicopter wing then onto the roof .. Lol .. Allot of research on YouTube

Talking about YouTube reminded me of the noob tube .. In this game I call the noob tube the pro pipe beacause unlike goldneye it is hard to use. Unfortunately activition did put a pro pipe into the default class but like I said .. That's ok beacause it takes time to get used to it...

The master ton full auto shotgun is u locked at level 1 but isn't as annoying as it is in Goldeneye .. Because in Goldeneye it has an emence amount of damage and it shoots fast but in mw3 it shoots like this

_ = gun pausing before next shot ( half a second )

> = bullet

Master ton in goldneye 007 wii is like this - _>_>_>_>_>_>_>

Master ton in mw3 is like this - >_____>_____>_____>_____>
Notice the separation between bullets. This makes the game more enjoyable cause there's not a full auto shotgunner running around and the gun sucks in this game so u don't ever use it

Well over all I love this game and I highly recommend to anyone with a wii or xbox .. If you have a ps3 ..DO NOT GET IT .. I REPEAT DO NOTGET IT BEACAUSE THE PS3 CAN'T HANDLE THE GAMES CAPASITY it has to many details and is bringing the ps3s servers to a stop .. It is glitchy and laggy .. And it's not your connection it's the ps3 network .. Look it up on YouTube if you don't believe me .. Please don't make me feel bad my trolling this .. I took my time out of the day to write a review for those who wanted to get this game
Back to top Go down
http://Jeremyscarwash.yolasite.com
Trial&error

Trial&error

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:39 am

Here's a link to a pro mw3 player who make over 1,000,000 $ a year on making YouTube vids and entering into worldwide competitions .. His name is Chris smoove .. His commentaries are so funny and make sure to bring an extra pair of pants for the cod zombies commentaries .. Hhaaha .. Sub to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0TPhv6ypM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:33 am

Now on topic, when I tried getting Black Ops, my parents didn't want me to even when I tried convincing them. The same thing is going to happen if I try getting MW3... Even if only the campaign is rated M, they won't care and won't buy it... I guess the only way to get it is to give $60 to a friend and make him buy the game for me. Hope it works...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
dsc97

dsc97

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 pm

ShadowQuik wrote:
Now on topic, when I tried getting Black Ops, my parents didn't want me to even when I tried convincing them. The same thing is going to happen if I try getting MW3... Even if only the campaign is rated M, they won't care and won't buy it... I guess the only way to get it is to give $60 to a friend and make him buy the game for me. Hope it works...

good idea
Back to top Go down
Trial&error

Trial&error

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:24 am

That's a great idea .. What's your gamer tag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mw3 in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw3 in my opinion    Mw3 in my opinion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw3 in my opinion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top