Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Have you reached Level 56 Yet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsc97

dsc97

Have you reached Level 56 Yet Empty
PostSubject: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Here you share if you reached 56 and how awesome it feels to achieve it.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:53 pm

who here loves the ivana its better than i thought the only thing i was looking forward to attaching a grenade laucher but it turns out you cant but all the other assault rifles you can. but its still a good gun
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 pm

does anyone agree that the gambits not really that good of a sniper?
Back to top Go down
c.RoSs

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

yeah gambit is really powerful, but it shoots too slow. i dont like it.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:18 am

c.RoSs wrote:

thats exactly why i hate it rate of fire plus i like snipers with bigger clips
Back to top Go down
ShadowQuik

ShadowQuik

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

I like the WA2000, its probably my favorite gun in the game (and the best sniper rifle)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowQuik?feature=mhee
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

ShadowQuik wrote:
I like the WA2000, its probably my favorite gun in the game (and the best sniper rifle)

i agree that the wa2000 is a great sniper i like it but my favorite sniper is between the pavlov and the talon
Back to top Go down
dan druff

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

getting to 56 without taking on hacked points is quite an achievement, and is really something to feel proud of.
for anybody who does reach 56, don`t get big headed and make it seem like you`re bragging about it. just a bit of common courtesy really goes a long way.
one thing i would like to hope is that everybody here atleast tries to get to the final level. maybe one day we could eventualy fill a room with as many 56ers as possible.
as for the irvana, it`s pretty much exactly the same as the strata, although i do find the irvana really stuggles to fire properly at short range. i found that heavy hitter and the silencer seem to bring it under controll. and the same atachments i find does the same for anova.
the gambit is possibly the biggest let down of the game. the toros does exactly the same but with a far quicker rate of fire.
the wa2000, although it`s a very good sniper, i just hate that annoying twang sound it makes when i fire it.
the thermal scope does help with aiming a sniper rifle so much easier. you can see through smoke granades, and find campers in dark spots. just a shame it cant be doubled up with the silencer. that would make using all the snipers so much better.
one thing i notice is that people do moan about people using proxies, mastertons, and last act of defiance, which is justified when abused on lower rank players. but in their defence, anybody who does unlock them, they are going to use them regardless.
it`s annoying to have to struggle through the abuse, but once you`ve got to 56, it`s payback time for all the fools that made the game so damn annoying. from 53 onwards, GE online is much more fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlnation.com
FEAROW*

FEAROW*

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

totally agree with what dandruff said, 56 is a great achievement, but it's also added pressure every game now, especially if you are in a clan, expectation to do well.
on proxies and masties, I have mixed loadouts dependign on how each game is going, sometime I need to protect my back if my team mates are bad, so i lay a proxy, other times RTM's are much more effective, personally i find proxies more useful on outpost and big wide open maps to protect myself if i'm holding one area, RTM's on the other hand are great on Archives and Nightclub. thats just my preference. also i dont consider that use of proxies as spamming or abuse, its a tactic, that i can use as I earn't it through many months of effort.

the masty only comes out if another masty user enters or a low level is constant tubing.
I would have liked a couple of addtional load out slots available, as with all the gadgets it woudl be good to have them all available.

as an example, I did have a distraction loadout with PCL's , throw a flash grenade and clean house was great fun, but cannot spare the slot for this permanently.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 am

I agree with both fearow and dan druff getting to level 56 without hacked xp feels good because i knew i earned it. I can agree somewhat about the ivana . But this is how i simply see it. Ivanas great for longer range levels and strata for close range combat. There both really great guns its just range i think is the difference between them. And I can agree that THE GAMBIT IS THE BIGGEST LET DOWN. Ever since the first time i picked it up i hated it its not that good i think personally espeically to be unlocked at 55. Also getting at least 2 attachments would be nice i been stressing that for a while because it just taunts you on story mode with like a silenced gambit with thermal scope. That would be awesome for the talon or pavlov. Also i love the silenced ivana with laser. Another key point is people hate me using the masterton or proximity mines, but first I earned it. Not trying to sound mean but i did. 2nd when you unlock them you'll use them too so don't complain. If you want to complain, complain about the kalios class that's not fair. Last thing, I can understand proxys and the masterton being more annoying because when i got the game about a month after it came out there were only a hand full of level 56 guys. Compared to now there's over a thousand which more than half have hacked or have hacked xp. So i can imagine it being harder starting the game now with a lot more 56's can be frustrating, but if you tough it out you'll be able to handle them.Also great points FEAROW and dan druff.
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 am

c.RoSs wrote:

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you reached Level 56 Yet   Have you reached Level 56 Yet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you reached Level 56 Yet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top