Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Looking for a new clan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Male Posts : 1

Looking for a new clan. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new clan.   Looking for a new clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 am

Hey everyone,do you guys have any clans i could join?If so,can i be in it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new clan.   Looking for a new clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

Moved to Online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
[KS]Waffle

[KS]Waffle

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: JOIN US!@   Looking for a new clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 am

Hey if your still looking to join a clan join KS we will be willing to try you out this weekend. Check our Website out CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE. Right now we have like 13 people in the clan and a lot of us have moved onto reloaded the new game but we still play on wii.. If you want to join make an application on the Recruitment tab. We don't have a set level to join you just got to be good enough like don't suck balls get 3-20 lol. Hope you choose us geek

Peace, Waffle
Back to top Go down
http://www.killstealers.enjin.com
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new clan.   Looking for a new clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 am

our forum clan, The ACS (Anti-Camping Squad), is available and is open to anyone who has signed up on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new clan.   Looking for a new clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new clan.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top