Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
allzie101

allzie101

Male Posts : 4

makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join Empty
PostSubject: makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

hello and welcome your steps away from becomeing more powerful then you ever amagined..... jokeing
but reply if your a hacker and your at least 12 years old but you dont have to be a hacker so just reply back for a friend to play the game with or if you just want to fit in..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allzie101

allzie101

Male Posts : 4

makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join Empty
PostSubject: sorry but our clan name is not deisided   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:12 pm

sorry but our clan name is not deisided so if you join help me with the name Neutral
Back to top Go down
KiddFreeze

KiddFreeze

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 am

If you have XP hack, Add me Very Happy

FC: 1976-2588-4781
Level: 53

Notify me when you add me
Back to top Go down
007frodo

PostSubject: Re: makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:50 am

allzie101 wrote:
hello and welcome your steps away from becomeing more powerful then you ever amagined..... jokeing
but reply if your a hacker and your at least 12 years old but you dont have to be a hacker so just reply back for a friend to play the game with or if you just want to fit in..... Very Happy
I would like to be in this clan I'm a lvl 48 almost 49 my FC is 345180623436 what's urs?
Back to top Go down
007frodo

PostSubject: Re: makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 am

Also we should put $ at the first and last my name is $yo mom$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join   makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

makeing new clan for hackers and others to swap ideas and hacks so please join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top