Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
}{aTmaN

}{aTmaN

Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  Empty
PostSubject: Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?    Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 am

}{ey, what's up GoldenEye people? I'm looking to exchange FC's with some new people.. I'm sure if you play Goldeneye Wii on a regular basis you have faced the }{aTmaN. I'm trying to develop a new crew called the "Shadow Squad". Please contact me with your FC to join forces. Twisted Evil Also, join me on my secret fb web page called the "}{aTmaN's Cryptic Archive" when U join
Back to top Go down
Curly

PostSubject: Re: Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?    Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am

Hey, sounds cool,

Ingame name: Curly
FC: 1820 2017 0043
Back to top Go down
KiddFreeze

KiddFreeze

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?    Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

Add me Very Happy

Name: {HS}Freeze
FC: 1976-2588-4791
Back to top Go down
dsc97

dsc97

PostSubject: Re: Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?    Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

ill add u kid freeze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?    Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to swap FC with }{aTmaN?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top