Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

acs clan game tactics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dan druff

Male Posts : 25

acs clan game tactics. Empty
PostSubject: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:25 am

i think as clan, all members really need to discuss game play tactics. this will help get everybody to play together as a proper team.
this will definitly help in regards to getting more wins, more xp, and people will soon take notice of the acs clan, and acs will soon gain a reputation of being one of the elite clans out there.
for staters, on heroes, keep an eye to your score. make sure you only spawn a hero when your team has atleast a 10 point advantage.
spawn a hero and camp in a difficult place for the other team to get to, and don`t budge. the three remaining team must surround the hero in places where the enemy can easily be seen and killed. the enemy team will always charge forward to try and get the hero, this gives the home team more of a chance to rack up the kill points to win the match.
also, try and organize classic conflict matches where you use only one specific type of gun. e,g pistol matches, kurana is not allowed. or even ak-47 only matches. these matches will help you get used to specific guns and help to level them up on an even playing field.
i will leave this open for you guys to discuss what i`ve suggested, and to make your own suggestions too.
please do not make unnecessary rude remarks about others ideas if you don`t like it, or don`t think it`ll work. put your thoughts forward on what`s wrong, and if something can be improved upon.
remember acs will get better as a team if everybody is willing to work at playing as team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlnation.com
andy-29

andy-29

Male Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 am

you bring up some good points dan.
i follow the 10 points ahead thing on heroes.
but i don't think the hero camping in one spot would represent the Anti camp squad very well...
maybe if we just huddled around the hero and just moved around as a hord.
everything else sounded good though
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

Male Posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I kind of thought about tactics when in some of the games. I hung back on black box on nightclub, to just let andy and trial and error control the box, where as I picked up the people trying to get to the black box. Didn't work all of the time though.
Back to top Go down
https://goldeneye007wiiforum.forumotion.co.uk
dan druff

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm

@andy after reading through, i see your point. it`s you and snorths clan, so we play by your rules.
@snorth when i`ve gone against the [player name] clan, their tactic is to stand around the box and go on a killing spree. the other team has little chance to even get romotely close to the box. so i don`t know whether it`s worth trying that out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlnation.com
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:30 pm

It isn't my clan. Andy is the leader i am a member. I only did that tactic when the box was in the middle. And at the start. I basically stood where i could see the box and pick people off without me getting killed.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:54 am

i like to do laps around the levels when i'm playing heroes or some other mode where there's no real objective.
anyone else find them selves doing this, because this strategy has worked really well for me and i recommend it
Back to top Go down
Snorth
Admin
Snorth

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 am

Yes and it does work. My next upload will prove it.
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 am

well, sweet!
it's now an official strategy
Back to top Go down
andy-29

andy-29

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm

so to sum it up.
Any variant of conflict (team conflict, heroes, license to kill, team ltk)
Run laps, always be moving. kill who you can.
black box
Defense: someone grab the box and everyone else stay relitivaly close and keep look out. holder, follow where protecter goes. NEVER take the point.
Offense: Have ONE sniper at the most. Other attackers eliminate imediate threats, than eliminate box holder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: acs clan game tactics.   acs clan game tactics. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

acs clan game tactics.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top