Goldeneye 007 Wii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chat about the Wii game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Goldeneye 007 Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share | 

New [ACS] clan on xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trial&error

Trial&error

Male Posts : 267

New [ACS] clan on xbox  Empty
PostSubject: New [ACS] clan on xbox    New [ACS] clan on xbox  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 am

I have started an [ACS] clan o. The xbox 360 for mw3 with andys permission .. If you would like to join post here what your gamer tag is and only if you have mw3 ( others can comment as well and talk about mw3 on this post even though it's about the clan but I re amend talking about mw3 on my post on off topic about my review

Clan requirements .. At least a level 15 - that's usually when you start getting used to the. Game

And your sensitivity on your remote has to be set higher that 6 for better reflexes

You must have a working mic. Thus co es with your xbox so it doesn't have to be purchased to join this clan

Things to know -

You can camp just not badly .. I know that the name if the clan maens to not camp but in this game .. You cannot survive without camping ..

You can use claymeres just make sure to not abuse them like chris smoove ( look up on YouTube)

Silencers ARE allowed

No riot shield w/turret - this is when you have a riot shield around you while you have your turret equipped .. You activate the furred and let it kill some people while you sit behind your riot shield not able to be killed .. Then once you have killed everyone in that area you you move your turret to another place where there's people .. Then you put your riot shield on and plant the turret .. This is highly prohibited in this clan

And in this clan you are not allowed to hack

YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS TEST

this is a very simple test to make sure that you know what your doing

No madder what score you get at this you will still be allowed into the clan

1. What does [ACS] stand for

2. Are you allowed to camp in this clan

3. What do claymores do

4. what is an ac130

5. What is your favorite map ( this is additional and there's no right answer )

6. what is your favorite game mode (also additional )

Send the answers to my pm

And also these are my pav. Maps and guns

For now my fav gun is scar fh with silencer and red dot sight , and ump45 Grenadier

Fav. Maps are resistance, Dome, carbon, and number one map is uncharted
Back to top Go down
http://Jeremyscarwash.yolasite.com

New [ACS] clan on xbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top